Order Generic pills
Buy Generics online
Generic norvasc online
FREE EXPRESS WORLD WIDE SHIPPING !
Generic norvasc at Cheapest Prices possible.
100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!
Norvasc price list:
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Generic Norvasc?
- Before taking Norvasc, tell your doctor if you have - liver disease; or - another disease of the heart or blood vessels such as sick sinus syndrome, aortic stenosis, heart failure, low blood pressure, or coronary artery disease. - Norvasc is in the FDA pregnancy category C. This means that it is not known whether Norvasc will be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take this medication without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant or could become pregnant during treatment. - It is not known whether Norvasc passes into breast milk. Do not take this medication without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. - If you are over 65 years of age, you may be more likely to experience side effects from Norvasc. Your doctor may prescribe a lower dose of this medication.
How should I take Generic Norvasc?
- Take Norvasc exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you. - Take each dose with a full glass of water. - Do not stop taking Norvasc without first talking to your doctor, even if you begin to feel better. If you stop taking the medication, your condition could become worse. - Store Norvasc at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication.
What happens if I overdose?
- Seek emergency medical attention. - Symptoms of an Norvasc overdose include dizziness, weakness, chest pain, shortness of breath, fainting, unusually fast or slow heartbeat, coma, slurred speech, and confusion.
What should I avoid while taking Generic Norvasc?
- Follow any recommendations your doctor makes about diet or exercise. - Use caution when you stand or sit up from a lying position, especially if you wake up during the night. You may become dizzy when changing positions. - Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may further lower blood pressure and increase drowsiness or dizziness while taking Norvasc.
What are the possible side effects of Generic Norvasc?
- If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Norvasc and contact your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical treatment: - an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives); - unusually fast or slow heartbeat; - chest pain; - severe dizziness or fainting; - psychosis; - jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or - swelling of the legs or ankles. - Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Norvasc and talk to your doctor if you experience - fatigue or tiredness; - headache; - insomnia; - vivid or abnormal dreams; - flushing;
- abdominal pain; - nausea, diarrhea, or constipation; or - increased or difficult urination. - Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
What other drugs will affect Generic Norvasc?
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other heart medicines. Norvasc may compound the effects of other heart medications. - Other drugs may also interact with Norvasc or affect your condition. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, including herbal products.